November 1, 2007

Learning Curve


Whoever gave me the brilliant idea to learn to crochet and knit at the same time, never give me an idea again, please. Trying to divide my time evenly among the two is killing me. I love crocheting because it is fast and so much easier for me to undo my mistakes. If I make a mistake in knitting, I don't have a freaking clue how to make it better. So I've frogged row after row after row and it is a little depressing.

I finished ONE of my wrist warmers and the other one has been started, but is no where close to finished. I've crocheted a pair of slippers for my daughter, a wash cloth and an iPod cozy for a swap I am doing. I've knit two dish cloths and started a scarf and a pair of socks. Nothing like going full speed, eh? I've also already managed to become a yarn stasher. So I've resolved to make no more purchases until I've finished at least two more projects (wash cloths not included).

On the school front, I've just finished midterms, sanity intact. Surprisingly, I did very well on all three of them. I'm taking today off and then I'll get back to work on my projects and schoolwork.

No comments: